Le Noid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

homestuck general

3 posters

Le Noid :: memes :: memes

Go down

homestuck general Empty homestuck general

Post by BHS Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:48 pm

The Hussie has undergone a changed, fully hiatusized, full permanent hiatus bodied, full permanet hiatus organs and hiatus insides, two permanent hiatus and hiatus ears, two permanent hiatus lips, a permanent hiatus, hiatus and hiatus tongue, two permanent hiatus feet, a full permanent hiatus head, a mixture of hiatus, killing kids, horses, nicholas cage and trolls as his blood type running through permanent hiatus veins to all his permanent hiatus organs and hiatus insides. literally he has been fully hiatusized the same way as hiatusized tiedup Ryan North, he has been drawing a shit webcomic at the same time that he has been fully hiatusized, he has been completely hiatusized, covered complete in permanent hiatus bondage leaving only his head, feet and part of his butt exposed through the bondage, now his name is hiatusized Andrew Hussie.
BHS
BHS

Back to top Go down

homestuck general Empty Re: homestuck general

Post by sschol Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:10 pm

R.I.P. homestuck. fyuck you homestuck.
sschol
sschol
Admin

https://noid.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplefridge Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:16 am

Sad.
Purplefridge
Purplefridge
Admin

Location : Emo? Scene? Goth? Not even close. I’m way more original than any of those worthless labels. I’m the kids who loves to quote his favorite songs. That one guy who actually want to find love. That one guy is pushed around too much and too much shit. But you know, I’d rather do nothing. Karma works in wondrous ways. I’m that disturbed child, when you look at him, you see a kid with long greasy hair. He looks like he never leaves his room, or has never seen the sun. Label me all you want. I know who I am. I’m a metalhead, and I’m proud of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by sschol Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:21 pm

Le Noid
Shit kids
Home Calendar FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile You have no new messages Log out [ sschol ]

Current date/time is Wed 17 Apr 2013 - 21:20

You must enter a message when posting.

Post a reply
POST A REPLY

Post title

Close Tags

HTML is OFF
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON

OPTIONS
Disable BBCode in this post
Disable Smilies in this post
Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)
Notify me when a reply is posted
Jump to:
TOPIC REVIEW
by Purplefridge on Tue 16 Apr 2013 - 6:16

Sad.
by sschol on Sun 14 Apr 2013 - 16:10

R.I.P. homestuck. fyuck you homestuck.
HOMESTUCK GENERAL
by BHS on Sun 14 Apr 2013 - 11:48

The Hussie has undergone a changed, fully hiatusized, full permanent hiatus bodied, full permanet hiatus organs and hiatus insides, two permanent hiatus and hiatus ears, two permanent hiatus lips, a permanent hiatus, hiatus and hiatus tongue, two permanent hiatus feet, a full permanent hiatus head, a mixture of hiatus, killing kids, horses, nicholas cage and trolls as his blood type running through permanent hiatus veins to all his permanent hiatus organs and hiatus insides. literally he has been fully hiatusized the same way as hiatusized tiedup Ryan North, he has been drawing a shit webcomic at the same time that he has been fully hiatusized, he has been completely hiatusized, covered complete in permanent hiatus bondage leaving only his head, feet and part of his butt exposed through the bondage, now his name is hiatusized Andrew Hussie.

HomeFree forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Statistics | Contact | Report an abuse
Administration Panel
sschol
sschol
Admin

https://noid.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplefridge Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:13 pm

Hey
Purplefridge
Purplefridge
Admin

Location : Emo? Scene? Goth? Not even close. I’m way more original than any of those worthless labels. I’m the kids who loves to quote his favorite songs. That one guy who actually want to find love. That one guy is pushed around too much and too much shit. But you know, I’d rather do nothing. Karma works in wondrous ways. I’m that disturbed child, when you look at him, you see a kid with long greasy hair. He looks like he never leaves his room, or has never seen the sun. Label me all you want. I know who I am. I’m a metalhead, and I’m proud of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down